The aim of NanoTech Poland 2017 is to create an international platform for the presentation and discussion on the latest scientific achievements and innovations in the field of nanoscience and nanotechnology. The conference brings together scientists, experts, practitioners, and policy makers, representatives both of academia and industry. Therefore it creates a great opportunity for finding new research and business partners.
Conference Organizers invite Exhibitors and Conference Sponsor to attend this event and to present their based on scientific achievement products and possible area of collaboration during the Exhibition, as well as at less formal meetings at at Grill Party or Gala Dinner.
We look forward to cooperating with you and seeing you in Poznań!
Exhibition participation package
Exhibitors are offered a standard exhibition booth area of about 4m2, located at the Faculty of Physics at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Umultowska 85. The stands will be standard equipped with tables, chairs, lighting, internet access (Wi-Fi) and the power supply. The cost of renting the stand is 4000 PLN. This package price includes:
- registration of 2 persons as Full Conference Participant (participation in all section, conference materials, coffee/beverages and snacks during the coffee breaks, lunches, Grill Party and Gala Dinner),
- placing the logo on the Conference website,
- possibility to distribute promotional materials in the Conference Participants' bags.
Gold exhibitor - Sponsor
Conference Organizers offer companies a partnership during the conference organization, as another option to promote the company during the conference. The anticipated financial contribution of the Gold exhibitor would be about 10 000 PLN. This package price includes:
- official title of the Conference Gold Exhibitor - Sponsor
- sponsor presentation during the conference sessions (about 10-15 min),
- placing the logo and URL of the Sponsor on the Conference website,
- placing the logo and URL of the Sponsor in the Conference programme and promotional materials,
- sponsor advertisement in the Book of Abstracts (1 page),
- placing the logo of the Sponsor on the board/roll-up form next to the entrance to the conference room,
- distribution of the Sponsor leaflets/promotional materials at the conference premises area,
- possibility to distribute promotional materials in the Conference Participants' bags,
- exhibition booth area of about 4m2 (or more),
- registration of 2 persons as Full Conference Participant (participation in all section, conference materials, coffee/beverages and snacks during the coffee breaks, lunches, Grill Party and Gala Dinner).
Platinum exhibitor - Sponsor
Platinum Exhibitor - Sponsor title is anticipated for companies, who will additionally to the Gold exhibitor financial contribution cover the cost of chosen meals or accompanying events.
This would include for example:
- Gala Dinner sponsor
- Grill Party sponsor
- Coffee breaks or lunch sponsor
- Oral/poster prize sponsor.
Conference Organizers are open for any other form or Partnership during the Conference, that could be jointly established.
Interested companies in Exhibition and Conference sponsoring should contact:
Dr. Patryk Florczak
phone: +48 61 829 67 06
NanoBioMedical Centre, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań
Umultowska 85, 61-614 Poznań, Poland